* Material: Black Silicon Carbide.
* Coarse - 150 Grit / Fine - 280 Grit
* Size&Weight 7.8*7.8*2cm , 160g.
Tips: Before Sharpening:
1. We recommend adding the oil or water.
2. Please wear cut-resistant gloves.
- 7.8cm / 3“ round pocket puck stone, easy carry.
- Designed with obtuse angle shape for easy and safe grip, not like other brand stone's acute angle edge hurt the palm.
- Dual grit 150/280, perfect for field sharpening axes, machetes and other tools.
- The coarse side it will rapidly erase scratch marks from a filed with a 150 grit.
- The fine side 280 grit will bring the edge to a hazy mirror finish that easily shaves.
- Readily absorbs and retains water, with a thick film on the surface to keep the pores of the stone free of metal fines.